- A deposit of 25% of the booking fee must be made within 48 hours of receiving your confirmation email if your booking is made 42 days (6 weeks) or more before the commencement of your stay. If
you wish, you can pay the full amount at this stage.
- Any remainder of the booking fee must be paid no later than 42 days before the commencement of your stay.
- If your booking is made less than 42 days before the commencement of your stay then the whole booking fee must be paid within 48 hours of receiving your confirmation email.
- If you discover that you are unable to take up your booking and you notify us no less than 42 days before the commencement of your stay, then we will cancel your booking and refund any payments
made in excess of the 25% deposit. Sorry, but after the 42 day cut-off, we are unable to offer any refunds. You may like to take out holiday insurance to cover this possibility.
- There is a small surcharge (£10) when paying by Paypal, to help cover the fees that Paypal charges.
- Please note accomodation may only be booked for 2 people.
- We ask you to check the inventory in the Signal Box on your arrival. The inventory will be checked following your departure - please let us know if there is anything missing at any point during
- All damage, breakages or missing items must be paid for.
- We ask that in preparation for departure you clean the accommodation so that it is in the condition that you found it on your arrival.
- Arrivals - you can arrive any time after 4pm on first the day of your stay. Keys to be collected from the Station Shop.
- Departures - we would appreciate your departure being no later than 10am on the morning of your last day. Keys to be returned to the Station Shop.